Re: Did I mention how much I love this truck? :)

From: Woodruff, Jason P (jason.p.woodruff@boeing.com)
Date: Thu May 09 2002 - 14:52:14 EDT

I spent all last week driving my wife's Sport Trac in Tahoe. Man did I miss
my truck in all those twisties and passing opportunities.

But it just makes my truck feel all that much faster when I get back to it.
(Except for the dead battery since I left the glove box open all week).

Jay W
505/287 Dakota