F/S: Bed Liner & Hitch

From: Dave (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon May 06 2002 - 20:52:19 EDT

I'm gonna pull the factory bed liner out so I can do a carpet kit
(eventually). But I want to get the bed liner off before my fiberglass
tonneau goes on. It's an under the rail with tailgate cap and ram's head on
the front wall. Dealer lists it for $250, make me an offer, it's brand new.
I also still have the Drawtite hitch from my 93, it says V-5 on it, does
that mean class V? The sticker says 7500lb max trailer weight. It was only
used to tow twice, could use a good cleaning/painting, but it works. It's
too heavy to ship, but if you're in the eastern PA, NJ, DE area maybe we can
work something out, or I can bring it with me to Carlisle if someone wants
to get it there. Let me know.

--
Dave
Bensalem, PA