Re: Gibson

From: JP (goodwrnch03@suscom.net)
Date: Mon May 06 2002 - 21:17:31 EDT

I just installed my cat back on my 01' CC about 2 months ago has anybody
else had any problems with their pipes not being straight out the back, they
sent me 2 new tail pipes but it didn't help and they won't do any more to
help. It really sucks to put out that kind of money and have it look like
crap..
JP
goodwrnch03@suscom.net