Re: Re: Re: Pictures of my y2k dakota

From: 2k_QC_4.7_5spd (stephengrant@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon May 06 2002 - 21:34:44 EDT

Thanks everyone

JP. I used Belltech 2 inch coils in front and 2 inch hangers for the back,
purchased the toxic shocks from JC whitney for 28.99 each and free shipping.
They offer western chassis and belltech stuff with free shipping as well.
they are at JCW.com

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/sg40739/lst?&.dir=/My+Photos&.src=ph&.view=t