Re: RE: Re: 99 Neon R/T HOT ROD...

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon May 06 2002 - 23:27:46 EDT

<<<<Nah.. Yank the 2.0L DOHC, and drop in a 2.4L(from a PT)+Hahn stage II
turbo.. Now that's a pocket rocket.. That setup will put you in the same HP
range as the SRT-4>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It will be much more than in the srt-4's power range. A buddy has a 98 r/t
with a hann stage 2 on it and the car went 13.0 on slicks with the back seat
removed