RE: RE: Re: 99 Neon R/T HOT ROD...

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Tue May 07 2002 - 09:12:06 EDT

Not to continue the ricer line, but it will be interesting to beat up the
first NEON SRT-4 in our neighborhood. We are currently finishing on our
370FWHP Suzuki Swift GT (1815lb) Turbo (Stage II) project.

Steven St.Laurent
C4i System Engineer
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps