Re: RE: Re: 99 Neon R/T HOT ROD...JKP

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Wed May 08 2002 - 19:01:45 EDT

Hey, Steven!

<snip> Maybe a beginning for the PVO Department, which motto is "....WE WILL
 DOMINATE THE PERFORMANCE SEGMENT OF THE MARKET..."<snip>

Just was readin an article in a Mopar Performance mag at the drugstore & it
was talkin about the new 5.7 liter Hemi for 2003. 345 c.i.d. & one horse FOR
EACH CUBE!. I think that's gonna be PERFORMANCE!
The weight will be 100 lbs less than the current 5.9! They also mentioned
the 6.1 liter which they plan on putting into the New Charger, but I didn't
catch the HP...
But at the tail-end of the article there was a statement which read....:
"Wait til somebody throws this Hemi into a "stripper" DAK!"
(Go Dodge!)

Bob Smith (Daksy2K on AIM)
2K DAKSY CC Sport +
3.9l; V6: 4X4
(1 of 980 2K DAKSYs mfrd)
For the mods,details, etc., visit us at:

http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/

(ps, we're still working on it...
Susan on the page; me on the DAKSY! )