dml: decal buy

From: taylor9565 (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Wed May 08 2002 - 22:25:12 EDT

the 12"x12" will be more than likely a 8"x11" as he is using my original dml
decal as the pattern, and my mouse pad for the smok'em logo, the 6"x 6" will
be a 4"x5-1/2"
actual size, he has standardize sizing for programing and
billing purposes. a sample of each size will be ready by
tomorrow afternoon and I will try to have a image on my
website by friday night for viewing. This is the first I know of for this
version to be offered in the "smok'em if ya got'em!" Jon usually had the
"member-dakota mailing list"
available.

I'am not making a dime on this, all prices I have posted is
exactly what I am paying for the product, fact is this will more than likely
cost me in the long run, but I am happy to do it!!!!
interested buyers can send a check or moneyorder
to me :
Ron Taylor
1012 Second Street
Brownsville, Pa 15417

Ron-
2001 Dakota Sport R/C bright silver metallic
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/K12X33hlXkiTk/profile.html
e-mail: taylor9565@msn.com
website: http://www.scsilverdak.com