Re: dml: decal buy

From: Dave (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed May 08 2002 - 22:59:03 EDT

Appreciate all the leg work Ron. Someone had made a batch of these a while
back, before I joined the list, but no one has made them since. I look
forward to checking out the image when you get it, after seeing some red
decals, I think I'll actually go with the silver, I think it will show up
better :)

--
Dave
Bensalem, PA

""taylor9565"" <taylor9565@msn.com> wrote in message news:000701c1f700$c0ccea40$083a1943@computer... > > the 12"x12" will be more than likely a 8"x11" as he is using my original dml > decal as the pattern, and my mouse pad for the smok'em logo, the 6"x 6" will > be a 4"x5-1/2" > actual size, he has standardize sizing for programing and > billing purposes. a sample of each size will be ready by > tomorrow afternoon and I will try to have a image on my > website by friday night for viewing. This is the first I know of for this > version to be offered in the "smok'em if ya got'em!" Jon usually had the > "member-dakota mailing list" > available. > > I'am not making a dime on this, all prices I have posted is > exactly what I am paying for the product, fact is this will more than likely > cost me in the long run, but I am happy to do it!!!! > interested buyers can send a check or moneyorder > to me : > Ron Taylor > 1012 Second Street > Brownsville, Pa 15417 > > Ron- > 2001 Dakota Sport R/C bright silver metallic > http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/K12X33hlXkiTk/profile.html > e-mail: taylor9565@msn.com > website: http://www.scsilverdak.com >