RE: Head Gasket Question

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Thu May 09 2002 - 09:23:36 EDT

You have a leak.

Try the following: 1) inspect all hoses, 2) check water pump area for
leakage (gasket), 3) inspect thermostat housing leakage (gasket), and 4)
inspect all freeze plugs for any leakage.

If all four areas have no leakage, then mount the truck on a lift to inspect
the engine block. Hopefully, this is not the problem, Brian.

Steven St.Laurent
C4i System Engineer
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps