Re: RE: Head Gasket Question

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu May 09 2002 - 11:44:31 EDT

If it were the head gasket, he'd probably be noticing more than he is. That
t-stat housing seems to be very leak-prone. Mine had a super-slow leak (but
I did have a green crust around it), several other people here have had it,
as well as a number of Durangos.

But at 80K, hoses and the water pump are definitely worth checking. Maybe
the heater core too.