Decal Group Buy (update)

From: taylor9565 (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Thu May 09 2002 - 14:50:34 EDT

Due to severe weather in the area last night, and a power
problem at the shop, there will be a 24 hour delay getting the samples
finished so I can get them on my website for
all of you to view before placing your order.
(2) questions have been asked and I will address both
(1) yes these 8"x11" will fit the slider in the middle of the back window,
should leave about a 1/4"-1/2" on either side, you may have to trim the wax
paper and backing
around the image for proper alignment to make application easier.
(2) some of you are wondering about the colored vinyl
looking correct on the glass, or being able to see it on the tinted glass,
these colors are brightly pigmented and really stand out on tinted glass and
are a very close match to the red,white,silver,blue,and yellow's popular on
our truck's
(personally I think a color matching the truck's finish looks best)
Ron-
2001 Dakota Sport R/C bright silver metallic
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/K12X33hlXkiTk/profile.html
e-mail: taylor9565@msn.com
website: http://www.scsilverdak.com