Re: Front End Clunk

From: kevin reimer (kwreimer@msn.com)
Date: Thu May 09 2002 - 21:16:19 EDT

Most auto repair shops will check for worn steering parts for Free, there is
a special tool used to check for ball joints worn. I use to use this tool
years ago when Ii turned wrenches. it is like a big C-clamp it fits under
the lwr control arm and the top control arm, truck is in a rested state.
then you turn the bolt which pushes the control arms together and you can
see the ball joint movement..