any Doctors out there? i got a med question.. please read

From: Eric Giblock (egiblock@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri May 10 2002 - 08:44:46 EDT

hello,

overview: i was standing around at my buddies car shop and had my hand
around a front door on a chevy 1500 tahoe.. well someone closed the rear
door while i was standing there (i thought he was just going to get out)...
basically the two doors closed together and smashed the tip of my finger....

it didn't break the bone, but hurt like a m'fer, and left a nice little
indentation in my finger which is now gone..

my question is: the tip of my finger is a little numb and tingling.. is
this ok ?? and should i be concerned??

thanks

please reply to egiblock@runbox.com with an answer.. that is preferred, but
post a reply is ok too i guess.