RE: Re: RE: RE: Re: what would it run?

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Fri May 10 2002 - 11:25:53 EDT

The Ram SRT-10 runs the 1/4 mile in 12.9 seconds on street tires. Few mods
will push it in the lower 12s or high 11s. Adding a twin-turbo setup will
push the truck in 10s. The truck will weigh around 4000-4100lbs. The Ram
quad weighs in around 4700s lbs. It is only 400-500 lbs heavier than the
Dakster. Now, if the R/T comes with the 5.7, then it will be a serious
contender.

Steven St.Laurent
C4i System Engineer
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA