Re: trans cooler install, towing a pop-up

From: brian tully (btully2001@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri May 10 2002 - 11:32:02 EDT

Jef, What I would do is to take the inlet line going
into the radiator and push the threaded fitting back
and slide the new hose on and clamp it. Then I would
take the return from the cooler and put it into the
inlet of the rad. The reason for this is if the
cooler ever leaks you can bypass it and go back to the
way it was with no problems.
Brian

--- Jef & Laura Denning <jldenning@earthlink.net>