RE:Hood Scoop Blues

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Tue May 14 2002 - 16:15:35 EDT

Personally, I don't like the scoop. But, it's your truck so you can do with
it whatever you want. As far as whether or not mom pays the bill, get off
your butt and pay the body shop yourself. If you have the money to mod your
truck, you should have the money needed to keep it up. If you don't, then
don't go to the show.

John
http://jndneff.home.texas.net/dakota/dakota.html