Re: RE:Hood Scoop Blues

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Tue May 14 2002 - 22:37:17 EDT

Thanks for the words of support john! It was never a question of money, it
was more like a joke on my mom's part. Its one thing to comment about the
truck. Its another to comment about the driver/

Anyway, screw the show if theres going to be a bunch of jerks like you
there.

--
Gary Hedlin
http://garyhedlin.com