Front Rotors and Pads

From: Chris Reck (roadkill47@attbi.com)
Date: Tue May 14 2002 - 22:46:40 EDT

I had mine warp at 12000 miles. The dealer replaced both rotors and pads
under warranty. Do you think I should have told him that I was puddle
jumping through flooded parking lots 1 month before hand? It was great
watching water spray over the trees.

I know.... water bad in engine, but it turned out OK.

Chris
'99 Dakota Sport + CC 4x4 V6 Amethyst