RE: Front Rotors and Pads

From: Gabriel A. Couriel (BigGabe@FIUFIJI.com)
Date: Tue May 14 2002 - 23:20:46 EDT

c'mon! here in Miami, when it rains hard, we get flooding all over the
place. this is one of the most underrated 4x4 areas in the country. try
coming down here when a tropical storm flys through... you'll be going
through some major water, and these brakes CAN'T handle them. they freeze
up, and you are left to using the transmission as your brake.

Gabe
http://frontpage.tripod.com/fijigabe0