Re:Hood Scoop Blues

From: r (charger69rt@cox.net)
Date: Wed May 15 2002 - 01:45:01 EDT

gary:

With all the bashing , you should probably take the scoop off.

And if you're taking it off anyhow....and instead of throwing it
away...i'll send you a big box and and a bunch of stamps and
i'll see if i can use it to go with the dual quad tunnel ram i
picked up off ebay the other week for our 69 charger...

In all honesty , I think the scoop looks really good, the size
seems to be a pretty good balance with the rest of the truck's
shape.

rob from phx