RE:Hood Scoop Blues

From: John_Neff@Dell.com
Date: Wed May 15 2002 - 11:40:40 EDT

Gary, you asked for opinions, and that's all I gave. If you're afraid you
might get a response you don't like, then don't ask the question. Your
message in no way came across as a joke. In fact, you said you were
"ballistic" over her comment. Get over it.

Go on, go to the show, I won't be there to spoil your fun.

John - no oversized hood scoop on my truck, but that's the way I like it

<snip>
Thanks for the words of support john! It was never a question of money, it
was more like a joke on my mom's part. Its one thing to comment about the
truck. Its another to comment about the driver/
Anyway, screw the show if theres going to be a bunch of jerks like you
there.
<unsnip>