Re: Re: Re: Traction Questions

From: TonyC (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed May 15 2002 - 18:30:36 EDT

With the R/T 17" rims, we are limited in tire selection to Nittos,
Scorchers, RSAs, Kumhos, and a very few others. From what I've gathered
from the many tire discussions on the R/T list, Nitto seems to be a
favorite of the bunch, but are still pricey though cheaper than the $177
list on an RSA, but the Kumhos seem to be panning out well and a cheaper at
around $90-110 or so.
TonyC