Re: Tow straps for sale

From: ss454454 (ss454454@socal.rr.com)
Date: Thu May 16 2002 - 01:48:46 EDT

hey guys i got some more tow straps for sale. I sold a bunch here a few
years back and hope you were all satisfied. I was wondering if anyone wanted
a couple more for extras or mabey someone broke theirs and needs a
replacement. i was selling them for 20$ shipped but I have to raise the
price slightly to 24$ shipped. if anyone wants one i can be e mailed at
ss454454@socal.rr.com

HEY ED
where have you been. havent heard from you in a while so I thought you may
of fallen off the face of the earth. anyway drop me a e mail or a phone
call.
Rob