Re: Re: Tow straps for sale

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 16 2002 - 13:03:54 EDT

Craig, his name is Rob.
The straps are about 3" wide, 1/4" thick, and about 20-25' long. The ends
are looped and reinforced. I have 2 of them, and could not ever see them
getting broken by a normal sixed 4x4 vehicle, a tractor trailer, or tank,
maybe, but not our Daks.
Anyone that has been at the DML BBQ's at Jon's place has seen them, and will
say the same. For 24 bucks, they are a steal!!

The Adam Blaster