My 99 dak has clear coat peeling...what do I do?

From: Tim Althoff (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Thu May 16 2002 - 23:30:34 EDT

I have a 1999 dodge Dakota that I bought on March 13 of 1999. I have I have
40,000 miles on it. the paint is absolute perfect condition except this
spot. I wax it two times a month and wash it every week to two times a
week. Now the problem...the top tailgate (on the passenger) and the top of
the sides of the bed are turning white. I was rubbing one spot on the
tailgate and I found out what it is...the clear coat is peeling off...what
do I do? How long is the paint warranty? I personally want the entire
truck repainted, do you think I have a chance at that? please help as much
as possible... anyone have any experiences?

Tim Althoff
99 V6 RC 5-speed SY
http://www.yllwdkta.com
http://go.to/ohiomeet