Re: Re: Lousy Dealer

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Fri May 17 2002 - 12:28:15 EDT

In a message dated 5/17/2002 12:26:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
acellan1@tampabay.rr.com writes:

<<I haven't had problems with the 2 internet purchases I have done thru them.

On the overcharge, were you expecting a DML discount? To get it you have to
enter club in the Discount field, and DML in comments, I believe.

TonyC>>

I did not even know there was such a thing. My confirmation was for pricing
that was higher than what they listed on their website when I placed the
order. How much is the DML discount?

Bill White - http://www.moparforme.com

'02 QC 4x4, SLT+, 4.7, 5 spd, 3.92's w/LSD, Airaid, MBRP Super Single
Exhaust, Hurst T-Handle, BFG A/T's, IAS Shocks, 180 T-Stat, Jet Chip - Stage
II