Re: RE: Lousy Dealer

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Fri May 17 2002 - 12:30:39 EDT

In a message dated 5/17/2002 12:28:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-ns.com writes:

<<Sorry to hear that Bill. I've dealt with Koller Dodge in Naperville,IL on
all my Mopar and other Dodge part orders. Their service and pricing has
always been very good. You might want to give them a try in the future.
Good luck,
Rich - Ashburn, VA>>

I agree. Koller has been decent. The reason I went with Wyckoff is that
they have a searchable database for stock parts. For example, I needed to
replace my the AM/FM antenna/cable, etc. all the way back to the radio on my
father 95. I can look that up on their website. However, that convenience
goes to hell if your order gets completely screwed up.

Bill White - http://www.moparforme.com

'02 QC 4x4, SLT+, 4.7, 5 spd, 3.92's w/LSD, Airaid, MBRP Super Single
Exhaust, Hurst T-Handle, BFG A/T's, IAS Shocks, 180 T-Stat, Jet Chip - Stage
II