Re: Trucks that don't get used as trucks. Was: adding tie-downs

From: Jon N. Benignus (blkwidow1@primary.net)
Date: Fri May 17 2002 - 21:44:37 EDT

The first weekend I had my Dak it was christened 2x...deer in the back and
beer in the front. (on private property, not on the street)
A new (to me-my first) truck, and my first deer.
Trucks, deer, and good friends...man it doesn't get any better.
It gets furniture in it next month for a trip to the east coast.
Come to think of it, I used it while it belonged to my employer to bring a
newly purchased motorcycle home back in 94.
I think I like having a truck.

jon
STL MO