Re: adding tie-downs

From: Jef & Laura Denning (jldenning@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri May 17 2002 - 21:57:10 EDT

We're going to haul a pop-up trailer, mtn bikes and other toys from Arizona
to Montana, starting in Washington, D.C. (home) (free D.C.!). Yea, my bed's
got dings from real truck stuff -- our's is a happy Dak.. Consider. If
your truck could choose, would it rather romp in mud, stretch for a 1/4, or
spend the time getting polished? :'!

Speaking of mud, I'm gonna TEMPORARILY put .... seat covers on my velour
buckets. Anyone have a recommendation on a cheap brand that fits our seats
well? (Sorry, helpful answers will require admit to use of these things.)

Jef