Re: Tips for installing a 50mm TB?

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Sun May 19 2002 - 19:48:41 EDT

In a message dated 5/19/02 6:39:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ded74@yahoo.com
writes:

<< I'm going to be putting in a Fastman 50mm TB, along with BW cap/rotor MSD
 8.5mm wires, 3923's and a 180 tstat. Any tips or things to watch out for
 with the TB swap? I've never done one before. Is it as easy as disconnect
 everything, swap in the new one, hook everything back up? Any adjustments
 necessary? Thanks. >>

Just be carefull pulling the sensors off the stock throttle body. It's not
complicated, but you'll be pissed at yourself if you break one.

And don't put your air hat back on until you are sure everything is working.
It stinks to have to take it back apart to check your work.

Bill White - http://www.moparforme.com

2002 QC 4x4, SLT+, 4.7, 5 spd, 3.92'sw/LSD, Airaid, MBRP Super Single,
Exhaust, Hurst T-Handle, BFG A/T's, IAS Shocks, 180 T-Stat, Jet Chip - Stage
II