What's up?

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Tue May 21 2002 - 03:52:57 EDT

What's up? Is the DML slow the last week or so? Everybody must be out side
work on the DAKs! Most of the time I'll have 2 or 3 DML digests waiting in
my mailbox here at work. Lately is been none or at least 1.

Maybe what we need is a good debate.... like the Ford Lighting is faster
then a Dak! or why is the 3923 sparkplugs not good in a Dakota, What plastic
pipe should I use in my home brew intake system? Or even maybe OEM rotors
are the greatest rotors for our trucks! Here's a good one... is the 4.7L 5
speed faster the 5.9L?. let us not forget this one... which t-stat should I
use? and what temp? Remember why is dino juice better then the fake stuff!
Dose the SY paint really make the Dak go faster? And the best for last...
How much HP dose the DML sticker really add to my baby? I almost put on this
list, are R/T's really that much faster then non R/T's, But I think I would
be pushing my luck with that one (BIG GRIN). That's is all for now.

Jumping off my soap box, digging a deep fox hole, put on a fireproof suit
and ducking for cover!

--
Don Mallett