Re: Re: Odd Bolt Size - Air Box

From: jkp (jkp61@horizonview.net)
Date: Tue May 21 2002 - 13:02:58 EDT

   I wasn't thinking of allen wrenches, so you got me there. It is odd that
they are whole sizes till you get that small. Must have been something they
didn't want you messing with!!;-) My '96 is a combination of both Metric and
Standard so it's always fun because I naturally have the wrong one in my
hand first!!
Take Care & Keep On Truckin'~~~~~John
    <<'96 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9L 5spd>>