Re: Re: Venting!! (sorry, kinda long)

From: jkp (jkp61@horizonview.net)
Date: Tue May 21 2002 - 20:02:34 EDT

  Thanks Ray, I should have checked my mail before I called, sorry. The guy
that mounted my tires on these wheels came up with an 8 digit # starting
with 5200 off the back of those Ram caps. He can get them for 11.85 and he
went ahead and ordered them w/o asking me. I checked a dealer in another
town and they said that # was on Jeeps! They didn't put Ram logos on Jeeps
did they?
Take Care & Keep On Truckin'~~~~~John
    <<'96 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9L 5spd>>