Re: Venting!! (sorry, kinda long)

From: Ray (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue May 21 2002 - 18:41:32 EDT

John,

I have the part # and price for your center caps. # 4753123, see the parts
manager, Lee Howington, at Ricart Mopar parts on Hamilton Rd. The parts
dept is across the street from the Chrysler/Jeep new car showroom. Lee
said he'd sell them to you for $10 each. Call him first, 614-239-4576,
as I think he only had 2 in stock. Tell him I sent you and remind him of
this price.

Ray
"I used to have a handle on life, but it broke."