Re: New to the DML

From: jkp (jkp61@horizonview.net)
Date: Wed May 22 2002 - 09:20:07 EDT

   Welcome! Marine Corps Huh? Poor guy! Just kiddin'. Spent 10 years there
myself. Hit the main 3 hot spots, CA, NC, and OKI! You ought to be able to
build that truck real good as long as you aren't married and/or living off
base. Seems like that was when I had all my real good toys, in CA living in
the barracks and eating at the chow hall! Not that you make lots of money,
just not lots of bills!(hopefully anyway) Then again, I seem to remember
that when I needed something it sure took a long time for the eagle to
arrive!
Take Care & Keep On Truckin'~~~~~John
    <<'96 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9L 5spd>>