Re: 5.9L 320HP in RAM

From: TonyC (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed May 22 2002 - 23:09:25 EDT

My 13.605 sec 99 R/T has been chassis dynoed at 256 RWHP and 336 ft/lbs.
This equates to about 320 crank HP. That is with a stock R/T motor, and a
slew of boltons. I have a buddy with a 2002 R/T, and I blow his doors off
at the track, and this is with several mods on his truck. But in a brand
new truck without any mods, I doubt those claims.

Here's an idea, challenge him to a race. ;-)
TonyC