Re: Re: Re: New Guy in Town

From: Canucker Trucker (mal5@ualberta.ca)
Date: Thu May 23 2002 - 17:13:02 EDT

Well thanks for the warm welcome! So far today I've been looking at
performance mufflers (though I should be working!) on the net. What do you
guys figure? Flowmaster? They seem to have the best data on their
products. But Dynomax claims a higher CFM flow through.... Borla looks
alright too .. Gibson looks like garbage ... whatdya figure?