Re: air conditioning problem

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Thu May 23 2002 - 17:09:47 EDT

At 09:13 AM 5/23/02 +0200, you wrote:
>I got a problem with my air conditioning, it do not go off.
>It works all the time regardless if the switch is turned on
>or off. Where can the problem be? Does anybody had
>the same problem?

If not a faulty switch, then most likely the a/c on/off solenoid
has gone. You'd need a service manual to find its location
and how to replace it.

>By the way does anybody knows how much a cooler for
>a 1993 Dakota V6 is? My is leaky and here in germany
>they want to have 557 Euro wich is about 514$.
>And again by the way does the Dakota 1992 V6/Magnum
>has 2 oil pressure sensor? Where is the one for the pressure
>clock in the dash? Thanks for your help Stefan Bartels

Can't help here. I'm sure that some of our cylindrically challenged
DMLers will have the answers :-P Just kidding all you Bush
fans and Clinton haters :-)

Bob Tom Burlington, Ont., Canada
'97 Dakota Sport, 4x2, CC, Flame red, 5.2L, auto., 3.92SG