Stant vs. Robert Shaw?

From: Dave (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu May 23 2002 - 20:30:46 EDT

I know people like the Robert Shaw t-stats, I had one in my last Dak, ran
like a champ. Problem is, I can't find any around here, should have bought
one from Bernd with my cap/rotor, plugs and TB, but I forgot to. They have
the Stant SuperStat heavy duty 180 t-stats at Pep Boys, anyone have any
experience with those? Are they just as good as the Shaws? I want to
change my t-stat tomorrow for the races on Saturday, thanks folks.

--
Dave
Bensalem, PA