RE: Stant vs. Robert Shaw?

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu May 23 2002 - 21:38:13 EDT

Dave,

They do work well but have seen problems with them in the past.
Problems such as incorrect opening temperature, sticking, or not closing
properly. While most any t'stat manufacturer will have these problems
occasionally, I've changed too many Stant thermostats in my time to
constiture using them anymore.

- Bernd