Oil lamp is always on

From: Stefan Bartels (stebel@web.de)
Date: Fri May 24 2002 - 05:11:13 EDT

Hi,

the oil can light is alway on at a friends Dakota, although enough oil is in the motor. The oil pressure sensor I have renewed without any success.
I have bought a new sensor for the oil can light in the dash board, the man at Dodge in Oklahoma told me, but I donīt know where the sensor is located.
I have forgotten to ask him for the location, but I didnīt thought I wouldnīt find it.
Nothing stands in the Haneys repair manual or elsewhere.
Anybody knows the location?
By the way it is a 1992 Dakota Sport V6 Magnum.

Thanks for your help
Stefan Bartels