RE: RE: bedliner question

From: Carter, Brian (brian.carter@texian.org)
Date: Sat May 25 2002 - 01:03:33 EDT

Ditto - I have a Line-X liner on my 2K QC and it is almost
indestructable, no scuffs, no scratches, no rust, non-skid, and cleans
easily.

I have hauled stone (70-90# drystack 'bricks'), full sheets of plywood,
1200# pallets, top soil, and about anything else you can imagine. All
sorts junk and oils have spilled in it and it still looks brand new, and
really sharp. Mine is painted over the rails so I can haul long items
that rest on the rails without worrying about scratching anything.

--Brian T. Carter