Re: RE: bedliner question- Colored?

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Sat May 25 2002 - 13:26:50 EDT

I had my rhino liner done in red. It matches the flame red really good.
My freind Denny also did his rhino in red, and it contrasts really well with
his white dakota.

The following URL has a few rhino pics on it.

http://www.ziebartofottawa.com/rhino.html

The rhino can be done in just about any color

--
Gary Hedlin
"The Crazy Quadraplegic"

<OceanDak@aol.com> wrote in message news:b4.c02adf5.2a21190f@aol.com... > > As long as this bedliner thread is going on, I thought I would ask a question. > > Has anyone had or knows of someone who had a spray in bedliner done in a > color or that glow in the dark stuff?? I am curious about price, fading of > the color and if they really show dirt of scuff marks easily. > > Thanks > Julie > 2000 Dakota Quad Cab SLT+ V6 3.9 Driftwood > Gibson Exhaust, Quick D Intake & Throttle Body > http://hometown.aol.com/arcticroze/myhomepage/auto.html