RE: RE: bedliner question- Colored?

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@cox.net)
Date: Sat May 25 2002 - 13:33:44 EDT

Hey, alias ArcticRoze, how are you? A couple years ago when colored
spray-in bedliners were first introduced, the first problems with them were
fading after a couple months, especially without a lid or top over it most
of the time. Since then, however, there have been major improvements in the
process. I know that Line-X in Irvine has a rejuvenation kit for $30 that
the consumer paints over the top of the original, and from all reports, that
kit makes it look better than new and lasts a long time without fading. I
don't know for sure, but you may want to give them a call. Their new
initial installation may do as good as if not better than that kit now.
Cost is $350-400 depending on bed and/or rails.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD