RE: RE: bedliner question

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Sat May 25 2002 - 16:12:10 EDT

At 08:36 AM 5/25/02 -0700, you wrote:
>That's fine if you don't mind driving a rust bucket around. :-(
>Ron

Not necessarily with a little preventative medicine.

I had (since passed along to next generation offspring)
a 1986 brand x pickup noted for rusting in the bed area.
With over-the-rail liner put in since day one, I squirt
rustproofing between liner and bed once a year.
I realize that this material (e.g. Rust Check spray
can) may not be available everywhere in the good,
old U.S. but I think that Walmart in the States bordering
with Canada carries them. No rust out on the brand x
(16 years).

Another thing that can be done to minimize the scuffing
is to throw a couple of hockey sticks in between the
line and bed ... no curved blades, eh :-)

'Tundra' Bob from the North.