Re: RE: RE: bedliner question- Colored?

From: OceanDak@aol.com
Date: Sat May 25 2002 - 18:30:44 EDT

Because I was thinking of going with a color other than black, I was
wondering if the scuffs and dirt would show easier or stain the liner. My
truck bed gets used a lot for transporting garden/nursey items and I don't
want to worry if I drag 10 potted plants across it that it leaves this ugly
dirt stain. (Yes, I know I can hear all you guys saying "THEN JUST GET
BLACK", ha ha ha, but I really like the custom look of the different color
for the bed.)

Julie

In a message dated 5/25/02 10:40:39 AM Pacific Daylight Time,