Re: Southern Mopar Meet & Viper news

From: Cal Hyer (clhyer@hom.net)
Date: Sat May 25 2002 - 22:41:47 EDT

The first day today. If y'all aren't here you are really missing out.
Many, at least 6-8 Daks were racing today, and doing very respectable. One
was running a diesel engine...I didn't get a chance to look at it today but
I hope to catch up with them tomorrow.
Several rams run, including a new '02. It didn't do very well, losing about
every race he entered...
Lots of classic Mopar muscle. We had a great time today and look forward to
tomorrow.
Cal & James