Re: Re: RE: bedliner question- Colored?

From: Cal Hyer (clhyer@hom.net)
Date: Sat May 25 2002 - 22:22:14 EDT

There are other options. Rhino liner is a good lining but it is not the
only one. I had a Speedliner spray in done on my '99 about 2 weeks after I
bought it. It is a softer liner that the Rhino, color matched to my emerald
green truck. Over the rails, complete for $250.
It has been 3 years, about 1 1/2 in direct sun, about 1 1/2 covered with an
Extang. No fading, no scratching. It does have one "interesting" problem.
I had some liquid chlorine for the pool spill on it. When it is dry you
cannot tell, when it gets wet, however, it turns to a bright turquoise color
where the chlorine had spilled!
Shop around. I use my truck as a truck and am very happy with the
Speedliner. If you would like some pics, shoot me an email.
Cal
Middle Ga.