RE: RE: RE: bedliner question- Colored?

From: Carter, Brian (brian.carter@texian.org)
Date: Sat May 25 2002 - 23:40:33 EDT

If you do it like the other person (aqua/gray two-tone) it will look
awesome, and the texture difference will just add to it. I thought you
wanted a color match (something a lot of boat owners seem to want).

Today, I saw a jeep (TJ) that had all the rocker panels and fenders
Line-X'd - it looked awesome. I am thinking about getting a project CJ7,
and LineX is so tough, it might actually be the perfect solution to put
in all the low rust prone areas (CJs have a lot of those). Heck, I could
do the entire chassis depending on how much I have to tear down for the
restoration.

--Brian T. Carter